Magic photo

Have a good day friends πΈπ΅ ]]>

We go to the beach π΄ ]]>

A simple house, somewhere in the world. ππ ]]>

Let's sit down, and tell us all the truths that we keep quiet, even if it hurts us π ]]>

It's weird to plan to live life without you. πππ ]]>

steps to the side.. π ]]>

I miss our afternoons in the cabin, the rainy nights. Put I miss the love you gave me. π₯ππ ]]>

My place in the world without doubts. π₯Sand, sun, fire, friends. I do not need anything else. π☀️π₯π ]]>

At the foot of the canyon. What a beautiful landscape! πΈ☀️πΎππΌ ]]>

Even if you do not know where you are going, keep going. π£ Maybe you do not see the way well, but in the end there is something prepared for you. ππ«π« ]]>

Your memory is still present in me. ☀️ππ ]]>

The ways of the life π£ ]]>
0 Response to "Magic photo"
Post a Comment